A Side of RiceChromedome Productions
I started out as a nice, fatherless Jewish kid from Winnipeg. Now I’m a seventy-year-old actor who’s been working his whole adult life, and RICE features some of the many stories that have evolved. Some are funny, some are sad, all are true.
- Relaxed Elements for all shows, including house lights kept on, no blackouts, and audiences are free to come and go as they feel comfortable.
About the artist/company
Nicholas Rice is a nice Jewish guy from Winnipeg and an ardent Blue Bomber fan. He studied at UBC, taught school in Vernon, and has now lived in Toronto over forty years. He has acted professionally since 1975, and when A SIDE OF RICE played the Vancouver Fringe a year ago, Nicholas had a fabulous time. He is thrilled to be back in this sweet part of the world.
My show is simply me — I’m RICE. I’m an actor, a writer, a teacher, a martial artist, a cancer survivor, and a loving dad. I’m nearly 71 years old, and if you think I’ve got some stories to tell, you’re right! Some stories are funny, some are sad — all are 100% true. ?
Written/created by Nicholas Rice
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 100% of tickets are available in advance, no tickets sold at door
- All tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge and passes have a $3 Fringe service charge, this supports the festival
- No refunds. No exchanges. If you are unwell contact the box office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All shows start on time. Depending on the show, latecomers may not be seated.
- Masks are recommended
VCM Wood Hall (Fringe Venue 2)
Phone: (250) 383-2663