Blueberries Are AssholesTJ Dawe
Fringe legend TJ Dawe (Tired Cliches, Labrador, Medicine, The Slipknot) riffs on food, the English language and the human body. “This guy’s headed for the stand-up hall of fame” – THE GEORGIA STRAIGHT “Dawe can actually make you hurt with laughter” – MONTREAL GAZETTE tjdawe.ca
- There is a script available for anyone who would like a text-based experience of the show. You can find it here. The password is readfringe22.
About the artist/company
TJ Dawe has been touring the fringe since before the invention of the wheel. He’s had scripts published, a feature film made of one of his plays, and stayed in a movie star’s guest room. He’s even been the guest on a podcast. TJ writes satirical articles for the Beaverton and writes jokes for Onion founder Scott Dikkers’ YouTube series Scott Dikkers Around.
Written, performed and directed by TJ Dawe, with special script contributions by Ian Boothby.
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 100% of tickets are available in advance, no tickets sold at door
- All tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge and passes have a $3 Fringe service charge, this supports the festival
- No refunds. No exchanges. If you are unwell contact the box office (email@example.com).
- All shows start on time. Depending on the show, latecomers may not be seated.
- Masks are recommended
The Roxy Theatre (Fringe Venue 3)
2657 Quadra St,
Phone: (250) 383-2663