A standalone sequel to Raymond’s 2012 monologue Bookworm (“at once intimate, openhearted, and evangelical” – THE GEORGIA STRAIGHT), BOOKMARKS is poignant memoir, a feast of word-fun, and an evangel of books encountered, lost, and found, and the secret paths they travel in the world. corinraymond.com
About the artist/company
Corin Raymond is a full-time singer/storyteller/troubadour who keeps his stuff in Hamilton, Ontario. He started performing monologues at Fringe festivals (Bookworm, The Great Canadian Tire Money Caper, and now BOOKMARKS) solely for the financial security. Corin is Juno-nominated and has put out five albums over the past 18 years. Trivia: Corin has a hound/labrador/Rotty mix named Reese who thinks Corin is selling out every show. Aren’t dogs wonderful?
Written and performed by Corin Raymond.
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 100% of tickets are available in advance, no tickets sold at door
- All tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge and passes have a $3 Fringe service charge, this supports the festival
- No refunds. No exchanges. If you are unwell contact the box office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All shows start on time. Depending on the show, latecomers may not be seated
- Masks are recommended
The Baumann Centre (Fringe Venue 4)
Phone: (250) 383-2663