Drag Me To The OperaSteven Morton
Aida Cupcake is hitting operatic highlights and high notes in this autobiographical review about how a young tenor ended up at the fringe in a dress. “This little show is DYNAMITE!” – Louis Hobson, CALGARY THEATRE CRITIC stevenmorton.ca
About the artist/company
Comfortable in both operas and musicals as well as in comedic or dramatic roles, Steven Morton is recognized as a generous and dynamic performer with a bright and dreamy, lyric tenor voice. His stage craft and musical prowess has been developed through numerous roles on and off the stage in addition a range of choral work and music direction.
View Mag review (scroll down to read)
Writer/Director/Performer – Steven Morton
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 100% of tickets are available in advance, no tickets sold at door
- All tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge and passes have a $3 Fringe service charge, this supports the festival
- No refunds. No exchanges. If you are unwell contact the box office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All shows start on time. Depending on the show, latecomers may not be seated.
- Masks are recommended
Metro Studio (Fringe Venue 1)
1411 Quadra Street,
Phone: (250) 383-2663