Fool Munn Komming!Sam Kruger
Fool Muun Komming! [BeBgWunderful/YEsyes/4sure.Hi5/TruLuv;Spank Spank:SOfun_Grate_Times]
“A hilarious, beautiful, sensual, absurdist masterpiece” – CAPITAL CRITICS’ CIRCLE (Ottawa) Set inside a giant mass hallucination, an alien being appears before humankind to present a gift, millennia in the making. Part sci-fi clown, part acid fueled mime, part oddball love letter. WINNER: Pick of the Fringe – Edmonton Fringe, 2018
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
About the artist/company
Sam Kruger is an actor, writer, and all around theatre artist based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. His solo shows Fool Muun Komming! (etc, etc) and Bat Brains or (let’s explore mental illness with vampires) have toured all across the Canadian Fringe circuit to widespread critical acclaim. Kruger is a graduate of the University of Minnesota’s, and famed physical theatre and clown school, Ecole Philippe Gaulier, in Etampes, France.
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
St. Andrew’s Kirk Hall (Fringe Venue 7)
680 Courtney Street,
Phone: (250) 383-2663