How I Murdered My MotherTomo Suru Players
What’s the difference between dying “properly” & dying with Alzheimer’s? Dying like a man or a lady? Dying while loved or…? Using humour & horror this new one-man show tells how Gerald & husband tended the final five years of Gerald’s parents. You may die laughing? tomosuruplayers.com/how-i-murdered-my-mother
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
About the artist/company
Tomo Suru is a bad translation of Japanese meaning “Be With Friends.”
Founded by Shigeru Matsubara the company works with people in a supportive environment for good stories well told. Varied performances have included the musical Cabaret, the play Year of Magical Thinking, as well as new works. With over 30 nominations and awards for their work Tomo Suru is happy to present this funny touching show about death.
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
VCM Wood Hall (Fringe Venue 4)
907 Pandora Avenue,
Victoria, BC V8V 3N4
Phone: (250) 383-2663