Letters to MyselfRyan Scramstad
A comedic coming of age story of what we do when the voices in our head start arguing with each other. What happens when a conservative upbringing confronts a liberal arts career?
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
About the artist/company
Ryan likes to talk about faith, because it means so many things to so many different people. He grew up in Kamloops with a very conservative mindset, then moved with his family to Vancouver and began pursuing a liberal arts career in theatre. A professional actor of many years now, he was worked with companies like the Theatre SKAM, The Arts Club, Pacific Theatre, and Ensemble Theatre while also appearing in TV shows like Man in the High Castle and movies like the The Predator. He was also toured overseas to countries like Nepal and The Philippines.
Ryan Scramstad, Shelby Simmons, and Matthew Simmons.
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
The Roxy Theatre (Fringe Venue 6)
2657 Quadra Street,
Victoria, BC V8T 4E3
Phone: (250) 383-2663