Man Cave: A One-Man Sci-Fi Climate Change Tragicomedy!Tomothy Mooney Repertory Theatre
Whoops, Apocalypse! Hanging on by a thread, at the tail end of climate change, the last man on Earth broadcasts to whatever Klingons, Vulcans or Tralfamadorians might still be out there! “Cathartic…” “Electrifying…” “Haunting!” “A lot more swagger and humor than the former vice president could ever manage!” – ORLANDO SENTINEL timmooneyrep.com
This venue is NOT wheelchair accessible.
About the artist/company
Timothy Mooney’s “Man Cave,” a one-man sci-fi climate change tragicomedy, is turning people on to the urgent challenges of climate change. Over seventeen years of touring, one-man plays such as “Molière than Thou,” “Lot o’ Shakespeare,” “Shakespeare’s Histories,” “Breakneck Hamlet” and “Breakneck Julius Caesar” have won a whole new generation of students over to classical theatre! Tim’s new rhyming versions of Molière’s plays have been published by Playscripts, and Stage Rights, and his acting textbook, “Acting at the Speed of Life” along with “The Big Book of Moliere Monologues” are being used by high schools and colleges.
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
Langham Court Theatre (Fringe Venue 5)
805 Langham Court,
Victoria, BC V8V 4J3
Phone: (250) 383-2663