Mel Malarky Gets The Bum’s RushErroneous productions
Travel back to 1931 and join us for this bodacious vaudeville show about Mel Malarkey’s last night in her theatre. Award winning spoken word artist and musician, Charlie Petch, marries poetry, original music and theatre in this hilarious and heartbreaking performance. Donkeys! Gigolos! The Musical Saw! Find out why ELECTRIC CITY MAGAZINE called it “The Best of 2017” charliecpetch.com/mel-malarkey.htm
This venue is wheelchair accessible. All performances are Relaxed Performances.
About the artist/company
Charlie C Petch is an award winning playwright, spoken word artist, haiku deathmaster, host and musical saw player. Petch is touring “Mel Malarkey Gets the Bum’s Rush” which got “Best of 2017” from Electric City Magazine for the radio play accompanying album “Odes & Acts”. They have published books with Wordpress and LyricalMyrical and poems with Descant, The Toronto Quarterly, Matrix and Oratorealis journals. Petch is the creative director of “Hot Damn It’s A Queer Slam” a multi-city touring poetry slam series.
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
The Roxy Theatre (Fringe Venue 6)
2657 Quadra Street,
Victoria, BC V8T 4E3
Phone: (250) 383-2663