Peace TalksBema Productions
Peace Talks addresses the Israeli/Palestinian conflict — a bitter internal and external struggle with Israel, Zionism, death and human rights. As they clash, the characters discover some harsh realities of the conflict and that it’s a world which isn’t as clear cut as they thought. bemaproductions.com
About the artist/company
Bema Productions, Victoria’s popular Jewish theatre company, is in the Victoria Fringe for the sixth time. An intimate and cool 60 seat Black Box theatre.
Peace Talks, by Izzy Salant and Ryan Michael Dunn, premiering in Victoria Fringe Festival 2022. A brave show about a difficult and controversial subject during an already stressful time in our lives. Too many have no idea how complicated Arab/Israeli relations and associated peace talks are. This detailed, relevant, and well-conceived script then moves on to tour university and college campuses, where this kind of perspective and work should be shared.
Director/Producer – Zelda Dean
Playwrights/Actors – Izzy Salant and Ryan Michael Dunn
Stage Manager – Tess Nolan
Assistant Stage Manager – Michael Tricca
Costumes/Props – Wendy Henderson
Sound/Projections – Chris Rudram
Graphic Design – Annie Weeks
Tech Support – Finn Archinuk
FOH – Phyllis Chuly
Black Box – Heshi Olson and Graham Dragushan
Set construction – Gordon Alexander
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 100% of tickets are available in advance, no tickets sold at door
- All tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge and passes have a $3 Fringe service charge, this supports the festival
- No refunds. No exchanges. If you are unwell contact the box office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All shows start on time. Depending on the show, latecomers may not be seated.
- Masks are recommended
Congregation Emanu-El (Community Site A)
Phone: (250) 383-2663