Scaredy CatSquirrel Suit Productions
Award-winning storyteller Carlyn Rhamey (The ADHD Project) is afraid… of everything. Scary movies, haunted houses, the ocean, her job, wrinkles, death, FOMO, glitter, sleepovers, cheese graters, first graders, the cover of Goosebumps novels and… her mother. ★★★★“A talented storyteller” – EDMONTON JOURNAL squirrelsuit.ca
This venue is wheelchair accessible. The Aug 24, 3:30pm performance is a Relaxed Performance.
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
VCM Wood Hall (Fringe Venue 4)
907 Pandora Avenue,
Victoria, BC V8V 3N4
Phone: (250) 383-2663