Timeline for Homo SapiensCAMAX INC.
A T-EDGE TALK! A talk with edge. An irreverent non-academic intellectual redneck perspective, exploration of Prehistory. Freeman the Handyman, “street polymath,” takes on a host of subjects from evolutionary biology, plate tectonics, archaeology, anthropology and more. Awareness peddling…with crass class. A debut presentation from a local handyman. Fact resistant humans welcomed! timelineforhomosapiens.com
This venue is not wheelchair accessible.
About the artist/company
Timeline for Homo Sapiens – presented by Freeman the Handyman, street polymath; Cameron MacCuspic is a local renovation contractor, who should have been a scientist. A debut presentation with a focus on US and the time before writing, Prehistory. A T-eDge Talk…a talk with “Edge!”. Crass class, awareness peddling with an intellectual redneck host. Irreverent dialogue versus stuffy dull academic speak, will be used to cover evolution, plate tectonics, our African story, Paleolithic art, Glaciations, our steps into the America’s story and more. A “unique” type of show.
One man show. (Cameron MacCuspic)
One helper. (Kelsey MacCuspic)
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
Victoria Event Centre (Fringe Venue 1)
1415 Broad Street,
Victoria, BC V8W 2B2
Phone: (250) 383-2663