13 Dead Dreams of “Eugene”Theatre Mobile
X-Files meets The Twilight Zone… in the dark! The award-winning Off-Broadway shadow puppet folk musical! Based on a true story. A body was found and placed on display… that’s when the Dead Dreams began. WINNER: “Best Show” Orlando Fringe 2018. “Superb storytelling” – FRONT ROW CENTER NYC “Wizard-like shadow and flashlight effects” – ORLANDO WEEKLY “Seriously creepy fun” – CITYBEAT theatremobile.org
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
About the artist/company
Theatre Mobile is 13-time Best of Fest winners Paul Strickland and Erika Kate MacDonald. This is their first time at the Victoria Fringe. Since 2014 they have toured together with shows such as Ain’t True & Uncle False (5 stars Winnipeg Free Press), Tales Too Tall for Trailers (5 stars Edmonton Sun) and Papa Squat (5 stars CBC). Last year, Erika’s shadow puppet adaptation of Carnival of the Animals was featured at the Lincoln Symphony Orchestra, Paul’s tall tales were featured at the National Storytelling Festival in Tennessee, and Paul and Erika performed 13 Dead Dreams of “Eugene” Off-Broadway.
Written and Performed by: Paul Strickland and Erika Kate MacDonald
Puppet Design by: Erika Kate MacDonald
Sound Design and Music by: Paul Strickland
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
Metro Studio Theatre (Fringe Venue 3)
1411 Quadra Street,
Victoria, BC V8W2J5
Phone: (250) 383-2663