Diagnose This! Tales of a Medical ActorDonna Kay Yarborough
When an improv comedian plays patient for medical students, what results is a hilarious and moving view into the world of healthcare. It’ll make you laugh, it’ll make you cry, it’ll make you cringe, and it’ll make you say “F*** THE SYSTEM!” Contains strong opinions about the U.S. and blunt talk about lady parts. DonnaKaySpeaks.com
This venue is wheelchair accessible. All performances are Relaxed Performances.
About the artist/company
Donna Kay Yarborough (The Famous Haydell Sisters, Shenatra!) has done stuff…a lot of stuff. Comedy, music, interactive theater, theater-theater, film, voice acting–you name it. She is passionate about creating theatre with true connection and heart, and “…can whip of a sense of fun, keeping the crowd under her spell”. (Orlando Sentinel) Donna currently resides as a “Texpat” in Portland OR and takes too many cute animal pictures. Follow her exploits at DonnaKaySpeaks.com @DonnaKaySpeaks
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
VCM Wood Hall (Fringe Venue 4)
907 Pandora Avenue,
Victoria, BC V8V 3N4
Phone: (250) 383-2663