Into The TangoPointetango
★★★★★ They’re back—Award-winning dance company, PointeTango returns from Buenos Aires with Into The Tango, a breathtaking new show featuring world-class dancers Erin Scott-Kafadar and Alexander Richardson. With fantastic lifts, ballet on pointe and flawless Argentine tango, this is a MUST-SEE show! Voted FAVOURITE DANCE show at the 2018 Victoria Fringe. pointetango.com
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
About the artist/company
PointeTango is a unique dance company directed by choreographer, Alexander Richardson and created with lead dancer, Erin Scott-Kafadar. Their mandate is to create and tour new innovative works showcasing the authenticity of improvised tango and the elegance of classical ballet. PointeTango is the only company in the world to improvise Argentine tango on pointe. They are currently based in Buenos Aires where they created their award-winning show, Para Dos, voted “Favourite Dance Show” at the 2018 Victoria Fringe Festival and their new show Into the Tango which has already won “Best Artistry” at the 2019 Windsor-Walkerville Fringe Festival. Watch more on PointeTango’s Youtube channel.
Lead dancer: Erin Scott-Kafadar
Choreographer and lead dancer: Alexander Richardson
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
Metro Studio Theatre (Fringe Venue 3)
1411 Quadra Street,
Victoria, BC V8W2J5
Phone: (250) 383-2663