LUB DUBRage Sweater Theatre Productions
A variety show for the marginalized, angry, unseen. LUB DUB is unapologetic, political, fiercely entertaining. Centering experiences of Black, Filipino, Queer, disabled, low income folks, LUB DUB invites you to celebrate, collaborate, and smash white supremacy. “I left feeling recharged…I made monkey sounds and put pepper up my nose, but I didn’t feel pressured to do it” – APT 613
This venue is wheelchair accessible. The Tues Aug 27 – 7:45pm show is a Relaxed Performance. American Sign Language (ASL) interpreting is provided on Sat Aug 31 – 4:45pm.
About the artist/company
Monica Ogden, KP, (the artist formerly known as Ann-Bernice Thomas) and Tony Adams together make up Rage Sweater Theatre Productions. We are an unapologetically loud, QT2IBPOC, non-binary, disabled, theatre company, whose work focuses on socio-political activism, and sharing the stories that deserve to be told. We mix storytelling, stand-up comedy, movement, and song, to showcase our stories, as well as bring the audience together in our practice of being together.
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
Downtown Community Centre (Fringe Venue 2)
Victoria, BC V8W 1N9
Phone: (250) 383-2663