Money on the TableBucket Head Productions
How far would you go to get your money back? Probably a question you should ask before you find yourself staring at an unconscious stranger taped to a chair. One trio of kidnappers is about to find out why in this dark comedy of investment, revenge, and terrible people. bucketheadtheatre.com
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
About the artist/company
Bucket Head Productions was formed by a group of students from UVic’s Phoenix Theatre (and a plastic bucket with a face on it) in their transition to theatre professionals. Rooted in the belief that theatre can be fun and compelling regardless of budget, we hope to create opportunities for emerging artists to explore new ideas within a constructive environment. Sometimes the best thing you can do when the world is scary and confusing is stop worrying, stick a bucket on your head, and charge into the unknown.
Director: Annie Konstantinova
Playwright: Andrew Fraser
Stage Manager: Ashley Richter
Costume Design & Fight Choreography: Lucien Lum
Props: Christian Tervo
Sound Design: Logan Swain
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
St. Andrew’s Kirk Hall (Fringe Venue 7)
680 Courtney Street,
Phone: (250) 383-2663