The Rage TrialsSKAM Young Company
A random committee of teenagers must decide if anger is beneficial or if it should be stricken from human consciousness. Their decision will last 100 years. “Whatever Theatre SKAM touches seems to turn to theatrical gold.” – NOW. “Current, confrontational …provocative.” – VICTORIA NEWS. By Emma Leck – 2018 WINNIPEG FRINGE NEW PLAY PRIZE winner (Drops in a Broken Fountain). skam.ca/ragetrials
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
About the artist/company
Theatre SKAM has built a solid reputation as creators of innovative site-specific work and intimate elegant theatre. Known for our sense of fun, SKAM was formed in 1995 with a mission to create theatre that is innovative and entertaining, and above all – never boring.
Mikaela Haeusser (Director)
Ariel Glidden (Stage Manager)
Logan Swain (Production Manager)
Emma Leck (Playwright)
Kathleen Greenfield (Producer)
Matthew Payne (Artistic Producer)
Kate Wallace (Operations Manager)
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
SKAM Satellite Studio (Fringe Site E)
849 Fort Street,
Victoria, BC V8W 1H6
Phone: (250) 383-2663