Oh MotherBeautiful Creature
Momming (verb). A hilarious and heartfelt multimedia journey through the undertold and true stories of parenthood. Killer vocals+hysterical anecdotes+heart-exploding visuals from award winning vocalist Andrea Superstein. “She’s a genuine original” – BBCMusicMagazine ★★★★★ www.andreasuperstein.com
Sensory warnings: Optional audience participation
For more accessibility information see the Accessibility at the Fringe page on our website.
About the artist/company
Andrea Superstein is one of the most versatile voices on the Canadian scene today. Dubbed as “redefining jazz”, her debut performance earned her a nomination for a Galaxie Rising Star award and launched her squarely into the limelight. She lithely navigates the colours of the emotional spectrum, luring us in deeper with killer improvisational instincts and exceptional storytelling. She has graced multiple official Spotify playlists, notably #4 on Vocal Jazz, just ahead of Norah Jones, received a 5-star review in BBC Music Magazine and an explosive release in Japan. She also has a really fabulous collection of eyeglasses.
Written and created by: Andrea Superstein
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 100% of tickets are available in advance, no tickets sold at door
- All tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge and passes have a $3 Fringe service charge, this supports the festival
- No refunds. No exchanges. If you are unwell contact the box office (email@example.com).
- All shows start on time. Depending on the show, latecomers may not be seated.
- Masks are recommended
SKAM Satellite Studio (Fringe Venue 5)
849 Fort St,
Phone: (250) 383-2663