Renfield or, Dining at the BughouseNot Kansas
Loosely based on the insect-eating madman from “Dracula,” Renfield sits in his room at the asylum, awaiting his Master’s arrival. Told at times from the point-of-view of the insects he has eaten, Renfield’s troubled past is revealed. Bizarre, poetic and moving. CW: Child abuse.
Content Warnings: Adult themes.
Sensory warnings: There are no sensory warnings for this show.
For more accessibility information see the Accessibility at the Fringe page on our website.
About the artist/company
—Montreal Theatre Hub
Written and created by: Bill Zaget
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 100% of tickets are available in advance, no tickets sold at door
- All tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge and passes have a $3 Fringe service charge, this supports the festival
- No refunds. No exchanges. If you are unwell contact the box office (email@example.com).
- All shows start on time. Depending on the show, latecomers may not be seated.
- Masks are recommended
The Roxy Theatre (Fringe Venue 3)
2657 Quadra St,
Phone: (250) 383-2663