Edgar Allan Poe lies unconscious in a gutter, dreaming of the women who shaped his life. But in the morning will he wake to dawn, or eternal darkness? From the creative team behind The Boy in the Chrysalis (2018 Pick-of-the-Fringe Winner), Nevermore transforms the works of Poe into haunting melodies about love, loss, and gothic longing. hapaxtheatre.com #yyjnevermore
This show uses haze effects.
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
About the artist/company
hapax theatre was founded in 2014 by Fringe veterans Heather Jarvie and Chad Laidlaw. Their focus is on interesting stories told in interesting ways, and providing opportunities to emerging local artists. Heather was the guest producer for the 2015 Victoria Fringe Festival, has been a Front of House Manager numerous times, and has an extensive background in music and dance. Chad is a Stage Manager and Lighting Designer, and has been working in theatre for the last 20 years.
Director – Heather Jarvie
Music Director – Jeff Poynter
Asst. Music Director – Maia Copley
Lighting Designer – Emma Dickerson
Stage Manager – Taylor Guidotti
Production Manager – Chad Laidlaw
Poe – Elliott James
Mother – Sasha Moriarty-Schieven
Muddy – Keeley Teuber
Elmira – Lara Hamburg
Virginia – Abby Corpus
The Whore – Ingrid Moore
Important Fringe Information:
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
Metro Studio Theatre (Fringe Venue 3)
1411 Quadra Street,
Victoria, BC V8W2J5
Phone: (250) 383-2663